The objectives of the cities are largely consistent regarding smart services. When using open source code, sharing and developing agile together benefits everyone. Open source enables cost-effective duplication of services and city-specific customization, which is sustainable software development at its best.
What makes a smart city?
- Reservation services (Rooms, places, harbor spots)
- Renting services (renting land)
- Map services
- Document management services (zoning management)
- Accessible online services according to the EU Accessibility Directive
Services for the public sector
- Consulting (procurements, agile development, infra and cloud services, machine learning, IoT and more)
- Development and hiring experts