We love boldness and sense of humour. We loathe cookie-cutter jargon and avoid clichés and boring solutions. Our strong team spirit and easy-going athmosphere has also brought us success in the Great Place to work study. Watch our employee interview video on Youtube to learn more about us!
Senior Client Executive / Senior Digital Advisor
We are looking for a Senior Client Executive or a Senior Digital Advisor to join our sales team in Helsinki. You can be either a hardcore IT salesperson or an experienced digital advisor who sells and delivers with a consultative touch. Or both. With Anders you can shape your role to fit your career goals and aspirations. If you know you have the talent, network, skills and you love sales and possibly even marketing and are ready to show it all with a smile on your face, you just might be the one we are looking for.
Your main responsibility as the newest member in our sales team is new customer sales in The Greater Helsinki area. But your tasks can, may and will vary with us. You plan, search, visit, sell and have fun while at it. You also connect with our current customers and want to improve their businesses. You make team Anders stronger and more competitive with your contribution. So, we are looking for a sales professional or/and a digital virtuoso. We are looking for person who is good, even best in the business and wants to be appreciated. You are the first person our future customers are about to meet, know and deal with.
What is team Anders?
We are an international software development company that has offices in Helsinki, Turku and Los Angeles. Our biggest asset is our people – we andersians have created an exceptional (some say weird) culture that is something we are very proud of. We have a truly diverse and multinational team, mostly genius level IT geeks. We provide top quality digital solutions for clients in a wide spectrum of industries helping them to tackle challenges and capture opportunities in the digital world. We are on a mission to reduce digital waste and contribute to more sustainable businesses through our expertise. We strongly believe that software development can be sustainable as well. Big words, but so are our goals.
To be a member of our sales team you should have:
- A good track record and business insight within Software/IT-sales
- Business-savvy: understand, advise and support our customers business goals
- "This is going to be a great day!" - attitude
- A dynamic approach to your work
- Strong social, communicational and organizing skills
- Fluency in Finnish and English
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- A degree in Business, Marketing or IT
And if you have what it takes to be member in our team, we offer:
- An interesting job with a supportive team of professionals
- Competitive base salary + bonuses
- Possibility to shine
- A Great Place to Work, officially (2019)!
- Perfectly fitted Anders t-shirt
- Fantastic co-workers
- Other fringe benefits, such as lunch, culture and sport
Send your application no later than 1.11.2020. We are here to fulfil your dream job!
Johanna Andersen (Director, Sales and Consulting)
email@example.com / +358 50 303 8281
Senior Software Developer - Python & Django
Hey! You may be the person we are looking for! Continue reading...
WE WISH FROM YOU THAT
- You have experience from Python and Django projects
- You also have experience from other technologies than the ones above, as we don’t want to box ourselves in, but rather implement projects based on the needs of the customer
- You are interested in software development as a craft and have a wish to grow as a developer
- You have experience from software development projects and you also wish to share your learnings with other developers
IN ADDITION, WE VALUE
- Experience in agile software development methods
- Customer centricity
- Fluency in Finnish (note that this is not a must!)
Why Anders? We believe that sometimes it’s time to change scenery. The grass might not be greener, but it’s new, different and can take your skills to a new level. At Anders we have interesting (or at least different) projects and we do our utmost in not seating you at customer premises. We believe that an employee reaches best results and is happier in a familiar setting in his/her own work environment.
More experienced guys at Anders get to tutor and mentor younger developers. We encourage people to give lectures, talks, write blogs and teach others. You can choose your own toolset and it’s up to you how you want to decorate your own table or leave it as it is. Really the only thing we force upon you is your colleagues, but because they are a bunch of awesome people, it’s actually a good thing.
Responsibility is not pushed on people, rather one can take us much of it as one wants. At us you get to be yourself. No need to dress up for work, then again, it’s not forbidden either.
PROJECT EXAMPLES FROM 2018-2019
- Pharmaceutical webshop as a mobile application, made with Python/Django, React and React Native
- Mobile application for the retail industry that integrates with Python into a customer backend with a mobile application implemented as PWA
- Underwater tracking and information system application
- Large scale software infrastructure with Django and Magento along with different integrations to third party systems, such as .NET integration to Microsoft product
- Complex multishop ecommerce system with customized solutions
- Multiple public sector services utilizing open source technologies (mostly Django & React)
Our success in the Great Place to Work studies tells a lot about how we feel about our employees. We will support your professional development in many ways and encourage employees also to participate in developing our company. When the organisational culture is being originated and nurtured by employees, it becomes authentic, honest and laid-back.
You don't want to box yourself to a spesific technology? Neither do we! So drop your open application and amaze us.
We will contact you when a suitable position comes available.
Why choose Anders? Check out our versatile benefits and make your choice. We take care of you!
Great place to work®
Anders is certificated Great place to work® employer.
Employees can have more responsibilities whenever wanted.
Flexible working hours
Trust enables flexible working hours.
Paid vacation to new employees
Depending on seniority, new employees get 2-4 weeks of paid vacation when starting at Anders.
Choose your tools
macOS, Linux, Windows? Choose whatever suits you best.
Common lunches are the best part at work.
Cereals for every morning, Friday brunches together.
Often includes Playstation and craft beer.
Employees allocate 10% of working hours to education and can purchase trainings.
Mehiläinen helps when flu strikes an employee.
Weekly afterworks, game nights, sports and brewery unite Andersians.
We always aim to use cutting-edge technology in our projects.
Our leaders encourage flat organisational politics.
Exercise and culture benefits
Andersians are supported to enjoy the hobbies they love.
In expert work it doesn't matter where or when, as long as the work is done.
Possibility to affect
We wish every employee to share their ideas for developing Anders' business.
Get to know us!
Read more about our culture and people.